Two Men Die Whilst Trying To Stop White Supremacist Bully Muslim Teens
Read original article by Jessica McBride on Heavy or read a quick summary below;
- Taliesin Myrddin Namkai Meche and Ricky John Best were riding a Portland MAX train when they saw another man allegedly direct racial slurs at two Muslim girls. They both intervened and paid for it with their lives.
- They died while trying to stop Jeremy Christian, an alleged white supremacist who was accused of using racial slurs toward the Muslim teens on the train.
- “On the train, Christian is accused of “yelling various remarks that would be best characterized as hate speech toward a variety of ethnicities and religions,” the newspaper reported.
- When the men tried to calm Christian down, he’s accused of stabbing them, killing Myrddin Namkai Meche and Best, a military veteran
- “A third Good Samaritan, Micah David-Cole Fletcher, 21, was wounded.”
- “In a heart-wrenching Facebook post, she wrote, “Taliesin Myrddin Namkai Meche, My dear baby boy passed on yesterday while protecting two young Muslim girls from a racist man on the train in Portland. He was a hero and will remain a hero on the other side of the veil. Shining bright star I love you forever.”