1. Pakistan is the world’s first Muslim country to attain nuclear power.
2. Pakistan has the largest canal-based irrigation system in the world.
3. The ‘Khewra Salt Mine’ in Pakistan is the largest and oldest salt mine in the world.
4. Pakistan has the only fertile desert in the world. The Tharparkar desert in Sindh.
5. Pakistanis are the fourth-most intelligent people in the world.
6. The world’s seventh-largest collection of scientists and engineers are from Pakistan.
7. The largest earth-filled dam in the world is the ‘Tarbela Dam’ on the Indus river in Pakistan.
8. Pakistan has the world’s largest man-made forest. The Changa Manga forest (12,000 acres in area)
9. Pakistan has some of the best-trained air force pilots in the world.
10. Pakistan irrigates three times more land area than Russia.